"The fans are disappointed with the team and a defeat for Madrid hurts them as much as it hurts us. We’re disappointed for the club and for the supporters. We didn’t play as good as we needed to and it was the same situation against Real Sociedad.
The fans views are to be respected. If they feel the need to whistle then we need to accept this and keep working hard. We need to change the dynamic. They’re entitled to complain and my way of responding is the only way I know, playing football.
I understand the paranoia that we are suffering as we’re conceding goals from dead-balls & as goalkeeper I accept responsibility. I’ll take my portion of the blame. We as a team however need to find the answers as the problems are starting to accumulate.”
Actual footage of rm defense
real madrid in la liga
Ok my thoughts on this.
First off, saying football isn’t a game for girls but for men is using a sexist phrase. There’s no way to deny this. You can say he didn’t mean it like that and meant to say you gotta be tough in a derby. Sure. But then why didn’t he word it like that?
[btw AS translated…
Who gets to take Real Madrid’s free kicks?
Bale copies Ronaldo’s goal celebration | 9.9.2014
- Go to http://www.fcc.gov/comments
- Click on 14-28
- Comment “I want internet service providers classified as common carriers.”
Please reblog for people who have phone-related phobias or anxieties.
Be sure to hit “confirm” to send your comment.
Gracias por la gran cena - Chicharito
Happy 29 th birthday Croatian Prince Luka Modric
Training | September 8-9, 2014
- Tuesday: Many of the internationals returned to training; Ramos, Jesé, and Carvajal trained in the gym. Ronaldo worked with the group.
- Jesé will return in October or November; he’s begun low intensity exercises (short passing and jogging) on the pitch.
- The European Club Association (ECA) awarded Real Madrid with the European Club of the Year and Best Community & Social Responsibility Programme honors.
- Khedira reportedly remaining in Germany for the time being to begin recovery for his thigh.
- Kroos interviewed by Bild
- MD8 kickoff rescheduled for October 18, 4 pm CEST
- Modrić turns 29.